Please read the following carefully – remember to resize your photos and submit them to Marc Leroy by 6 November. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
The judging will take place at Club Night on Tuesday 27 November.
There will be a fee of R20 per category to enter (payable on 27 Nov) and you may only submit 3 photos per category. For example if you enter all 4 categories, you may submit a maximum of 12 photos and it will cost you R80 to enter.
The categories are as follows and kindly note that NO photo-shopping is permitted but you are allowed to crop. All photos must have been taken in the last year since our last competition:
- Landscape– photos taken at Club hikes/functions only
- People/Humour – photos taken at Club hikes/functions only
- Abstract – open category
- Flora & Fauna in nature(no domestic pets) – open category
Please stick to the following when submitting your entries:
- Resize your photosto the international standard of 1024 x 768 px
- You must send them in jpeg format, i.e. file ending in .jpg
- If you are submitting photos for the landscapecategory then you must please name the photo as follows: ld_title_your initials & surname.jpg (for example, if I were submitting a sunset scene, I would name the photo: ld_beautiful sunset_s.head.jpg
- For the People/Humourcategory, you must use the following ph_title_initials & surname.jpg
- For Flora & Faunaphotos you must use ff_title_initials & surname.jpg
- For Abstractphotos you must use ab_title_initials & surname.jpg
There will be lst, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category and prizes will be vouchers towards a future club hike/event. START SORTING OUT YOUR PHOTOS NOW!