The judging of the photos will again be done by Marc Leroy and will take place at Club Night on Tuesday 30 November.
Please read the following carefully – remember to resize your photos and submit them to Marc by SUNDAY 14 NOVEMBER. His email address is email@example.com
There will be a fee of R25 per category to enter (payable on 30 Nov) and you may only submit 3 photos per category. For example if you enter all 5 categories, you may submit a maximum of 15 photos and it will cost you R125 to enter.
The categories are as follows and kindly note that NO photo-shopping is permitted but you are allowed to crop. 1. Landscape – photos taken on Club hikes only during the last year 2. Flora – open category but taken during this year.3. Fauna – open category but taken during this year and no domestic pets.4. People/Humour/Emotion (humour, tiredness, elation, achievement, sore feet etc) – open category but taken during this year.5. Lockdown – open category taken since March 2020 when lockdown was introduced.
Please stick to the following when submitting your entries:
1. Resize your photos to the international standard of 1024 x 768 px
2. You must send them in jpeg format, i.e. file ending in .jpg
3. If you are submitting photos for the landscape category then you must please name the photo as follows: ld_title_your initials & surname.jpg (for example, if I were submitting a sunset scene, I would name the photo: ld_beautiful sunset_s.head.jpg 4. For Flora category, you must use the following fl_title_initials & surname.jpg
5. For Fauna photos, you must use fa_title_initials & surname.jpg
6. For the people/humour/emotion category, you must use the following pp_title_initials & surname.jpg
7. For Lockdown photos you must use lk_title_initials & surname.jpg
There will be lst, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category and prizes will be vouchers towards a future club hike/event. START SORTING OUT YOUR PHOTOS NOW!